Janvaris beauty online shop respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting the information we collect from you online.
The personal information gathered from our users are used internally in connection with our Services, including to personalize, provide, and improve our services, to contact you and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
We also use your email information collected to send you resources and information that we think would be valuable and useful for you. You can opt out of this service any time you want and you can also request that your data be deleted.
This Website may contain links to other websites and some links may contain affiliate links.
We also work with our affiliate business partners and we may share your information with them to help fulfill your orders.
How we collect your personal information
- By providing it to us directly via completing an online form or sending us a message on our website. When you complete one of the contact forms on our website or a sign up form to receive a freebie, we will ask you for a number of pieces of personal information, such as your name, email address and other contact details. This is obviously required for us to respond to your request or send you your freebie as the case may be.
However, If you do not use or submit an online form on the website, no data will be collected in that regard.
2. Your computer’s internet browser can send us information automatically such as your computer’s technical address(IP address) or the type of browser you use.
3.Third party software that helps us know how you use our website, how much time you send on our website, the pages you visit and so on. This is to help us improve our services for you.
4. Signing up for an account. For some website functionality, we will need to create for you a user account that allows you to login to the site to ensure that only authorized individuals can access your data and that functionality. Examples include when you make an online purchase via the site, or when you have a role in administering or contributing towards the website content (such as a blog author). The purpose of these user accounts is to protect your personal data behind login security, and to protect the integrity of our site and the servers that run it.
Data collected will generally involve your name and email address (which doubles as username) as a minimum, but may include your postal address if it is required for online purchases.
If you do not register for an online account then no such data will be collected in this regard.
We will only collect information that will need to offer our services to you. We aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations, in particular the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and ePrivacy Directive, where applicable.
Your Access to your data
In the situation where you have directly provided personal information to us (such as by completing an online form or contacting us for further information), you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that we hold:
- You can confirm if your data is being held by us.
- You can request for your data that we hold.
- Even if you have have agreed to giving us your personal data, you can withdraw the permission at any time and you have the right to request we erase any data previously held about you.
- You have the right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you.